New Friend

Help Support Steer Planet:

sawboss

Thanks to Steer Planet I have made a new friend in Chambero.  My youngest son and I traveled 275 miles and spent Friday afternoon and Saturday morning viewing cattle and mixing in a couple of hunts with Chambero and his family.  Wow, what wonderful people and great cattle!  I know there are many others out there and hope to get the opportunity to meet others.  Thanks to this web site I have made a new friend.

ROAD WARRIOR

Congrats - what were you hunting, how did you do? Many friends here that never get the opportunity to meet face to face, or even know what the others face looks like.

red

I am amazed at how many dear close friends I have made because of this site. I can't even begin to start but feel I've gained 2 sisters in Just Me & common sense. I've also met many other wonderful friends that I think will be w/ me through a lifetime.
I've never met Chambero but always thought he was a true gentleman & a great cattleman. I'm glad you have found a new friend & hope you met many more!

Red  (welcome)

sawboss

We were deer hunting, no kills but saw several deer, coyotes and big herd of hogs.  We did not let my son shoot on the evening hunt because I did not want to skin anything.  The fellowship was wonderful and I will be going back through there in late February or early March to take a second look at the calves I took pictures of.  You can bet I will have a trailer in tow so that we can bring some home.  Our doors here are always open, if you ever get lost and find yourself in the Pineywoods Region of Texas.