New here

Help Support Steer Planet:

MooMooLover

Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone. I've been lurking on here for the past several months and finally decided to register. ;D

CAB

That's great. Warning, I'm bored today. Just kidding kinda.  (welcome),MooMooLover. Brent

CAB

There's getting to be more dang Corgi breeder's on here than SH breeders. I like mutts both bovine & canine.

braunvieh

Glad to have you join us. Tell us what you raise and where you are from if you like? I raise braunvieh (that was a tough one to figure out) and live in NW Kansas.

WWS

Glad to see i'm not the only new one.  I would like to tell everyone on here that i think this site is great and really informative been lurking on here as well for quite a while and have referred this to a few others i know.

MooMooLover

Thanks everyone. We live up in Northeast Ohio. We have six heifers left to calve. We had one abort one in January, that really was bad because the heifer is 4 years old. She's out of Maximus.  We have one due on the 16th of this month out of Sunseeker, can't wait. I'll post a pic as soon as it hits the ground.