New Hereford sire

Help Support Steer Planet:

SJ8965

Here is our newest addition to the WRCC bull battery. He is sired by Summit 8103 who is the sire of Grand Slam and is out of C17 who is the damn of Whiplash, Tool, Real Deal and others. We have seen very few Hereford marked calves with his foot, bone, and stoutness. He is very big topped and has plenty of shape to his quarter. He is also flawless in his structure and good bodied. He was born in December and pictured July 3rd. We do not have a name for him yet.

Attachments

• hereford bull2.jpg
    hereford bull2.jpg
    884 KB · Views: 331

CPL

We have seen very few Hereford marked calves with his foot, bone, and stoutness.

So is he purebred Hereford or a Fakeford?

townview

Great looking Hereford bull calf.Its a shame some people can't say any thing good.

Okotoks

townview said:
Great looking Hereford bull calf.Its a shame some people can't say any thing good.
I agree. This is a really good looking calf. (thumbsup)

shortdawg

Hereford marked [/quote]

I never got the idea that he said he was purebred - he's a nice bull calf anyway

SJ8965

Here is a flush mate brother. They are sired by Summit 8103 out of C17 the dam of Whiplash. C17 is a daughter of Lash so they are half blood Herefords.

Attachments

• second hereford bull2.jpg
    second hereford bull2.jpg
    703.1 KB · Views: 257

Aussie

To me I like the second bull the best. Might be the photo but structurally I thing he will grow to be the sounder bull. Smoother made not as muscle bound IMO will have greater longevity.

LostFarmer

That old C17 cow can make them great out of jersey clean up bull.  She has the cow power to stamp them.  Look at all the Meyer sons that she has made soft with some rib shape.  One of the best maternal club cows ever in my opinion.  She is the maternal grand dam of Aftershock as well. 

I have been following a TFR Cryus heifer out of a daughter of this cow.  Hereford marked and looks like a good future cow.  Wish I had the old girl.  Is she still producing eggs for you Skyler?  She is getting some age now but a heck of a cow at any rate. 

When will semen be available on these bulls?

SJ8965

LostFarmer said:
That old C17 cow can make them great out of jersey clean up bull.  She has the cow power to stamp them.  Look at all the Meyer sons that she has made soft with some rib shape.  One of the best maternal club cows ever in my opinion.  She is the maternal grand dam of Aftershock as well. 

I have been following a TFR Cryus heifer out of a daughter of this cow.  Hereford marked and looks like a good future cow.  Wish I had the old girl.  Is she still producing eggs for you Skyler?  She is getting some age now but a heck of a cow at any rate. 

When will semen be available on these bulls?

That's about right. We have had Maine, Angus, Simmi, Cluby, Hereford, Shorthorn, and Chi sired ones out of her and they all have been good. She stamps them all no matter what the breed or color. Her daughters are the same way for the most part. I would also agree that shes one of the best the cluby deal has ever seen.

Where is the Cyrus heifer? Or is that a secret? And what is her dam sired by? C17 is 18 now. We just flushed her to Jakes proud Jazz. Shes not flushing like she used to but anything at this point is gravy for us. We have a Heat Wave son we are really excited about too. We will be getting pictures out on him in the future.

Latest posts