New Meyer 734 Son --Chosen One-- Semen Now Available! Pics Included!

Help Support Steer Planet:

beef obsessed

We now have flush quality semen on hand for immediate shipping.  Give me a call, message, or e-mail me with any questions.  715-415-4605.

More info on my website www.hoffeltfamilyfarms.com

Dam was many time winner including 2008 NWSS Open Show Mainetainer Female. 

Thanks,

Brian Hoffelt

Attachments

• Chosen One Ad Final Picture Small.png
    Chosen One Ad Final Picture Small.png
    373 KB · Views: 673

beef obsessed

Regarding Chosen One's TH Carrier Status...Yes he is a TH Carrier. 

We have found that if you carefully manage carrier cattle like this, they can be beneficial to your operation. 

This Meyer son will add hair-bone-and muscle much like the clubby terminal bulls, but the females will milk-have fleshing ability-and have high udder quality. 

He is bred to make great show heifers that will go on to the donor pen.  He is stout enough in his muscle pattern and bone structure to make show steers. 

We are planning to use him on PB Angus, Maine/Angus, and Sim/Angus Females for those sought after big-time show heifers and marketable steers. 

Call with any questions. 

Brian Hoffelt
715-415-4605

Chaco-taco

ROMAX said:
Its too bad he's a TH carrier

THC females still dominate, at least if you want to keep some carrier females i think they would be alot more maternal out of this bull. Heatwave and sons of heatwave make good lookin females but they dont milk worth a dang. This bull looks cool. Seen him in Denver, he's got some performance to him too, he was no frame four midge like some of the others out there. Nice to see SEK has him. Good work and Good Luck.

CAB

Hoffelt Family Farms said:
Regarding Chosen One's TH Carrier Status...Yes he is a TH Carrier.  

We have found that if you carefully manage carrier cattle like this, they can be beneficial to your operation.  

This Meyer son will add hair-bone-and muscle much like the clubby terminal bulls, but the females will milk-have fleshing ability-and have high udder quality.  

He is bred to make great show heifers that will go on to the donor pen.  He is stout enough in his muscle pattern and bone structure to make show steers.  

We are planning to use him on PB Angus, Maine/Angus, and Sim/Angus Females for those sought after big-time show heifers and marketable steers.  

Call with any questions.  

Brian Hoffelt
715-415-4605
He's a 2010 model right? How do you know his milking & fleshing ability let alone udder quality of his daughters?
  For those of you that are close to Nichols Cryo Genetics, The Chosen One is there right now.

beef obsessed

Yes Chosen One is a 2010 model.

His dam is a high quality female with fleshing ability, udder quality, and milk.  Meyer 734 is a maternal legend in his own right.  The combination of these genetics should prove to make some maternal powerhouses.  As with any bull we don't know maternal ability of daughters for sure until he has progeny in the herd.  The genetics are there to do it and time will tell. 

I have retained every female out of this bull's dam Cleo 9S.  The females currently in production in my herd exemplify what I am looking for in a mama cow.  Cleo 9S's first natural calf by Money Man weaned off Cleo 9S with a 745 lb adj 205.  That heifer weaned her first heifer calf by an Ali son at 730 lbs.  Chosen One himself had an adj WW of 802. 

We are going to use the bull extensively in our own herd and in contract herds to produce show heifers and replacements. 

Thanks,
Brian Hoffelt