new on board

Help Support Steer Planet:

blackwellfarms

Finally stopped looking and registered.  My family shows here in Texas.  Located 36 miles south of Dallas.  We show Maines and Simmental in the junior shows.  We have two children one is in his third year and the other one is in her first year (two shows).  Both are running points so we go a lot on the weekends (a lot to the Madisonville shows).  We are also the proud owners of the cows, calves and bull from the dispersal sale of Dan Asklund herd in Oklahoma.  Great guy to business with and quickly becoming a good friend.  I hope he stays on this board to help us all.  And yes Red, I know Ken S.  All my sons Maines have come from him and when I was showing he allowed me to show a few of his.  So thank you all for all the help and thanking you in advance on the answers to the dumb questions to follow. 

cowz

Welcome to the board! (welcome)

There are quite a few of us on here that have kids that show!  We all like to share our challenges and success!  And no, no question is ever stupid.  I've asked a few of them myself!

red

Glad you joined!

I've never met Ken but he seemed like a super nice guy. Savannha must be a sweetheart too. Glad to hear you bought Dan's herd. I know it was a very tough choice for him to sell. Best of luck & let us know if there is anything we can do.
Say HI to my red heifer if you see her!

Red

jason

(welcome)

If you have any technical questions about posting images or anything about the forum itself, pm or another mod.

Jason

Show Heifer

Glad to meet ya!!  And trust me, you can not ask a dumb question any dumber than what I have ask!! So ask away, this truely is a great board with diverse people with LOTS of different answers!!! (welcome)

DL

WELCOME TO THE PLANET WHERE THERE ARE A WIDE VARIETY OF INTERESTNING PLANET DWELLERS WILLING TO HELP AND LAUGH! (welcome)