New Photo

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

Just wanted to post a pic of my purebred Simmy cow..Sheza Lady Hummer(Hummer x Sheza Lady Too) I've had other pictures of her on here and this one isn't a super good pic but I wanted to know what you think.... She is bred to Manchild(hopefully)..

LinZ

Attachments

• n514904027_721838_5463.jpg
    n514904027_721838_5463.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 685

inthebarnagain

I definitely don't think you want to keep her!!  Send her to me! ;D ;D ;D  Why didn't you breed her to another simmental?

ShowStopper

I really like her. I'd also like to see a picture of the one standing in front of her.  ;D looks like you have a nice set of girls (clapping)

shortyjock89

She had a heifer calf her first time around she's a pretty nice calf...it's LinZ's profile pic.  I think that Lady and Manchild will make a nice calf.  Hope LinZ doesn't mind me volunteering some info!

kane1598

I really like her, there is a special place in my heart for those good simmy cows.

LinZ

Thanks everyone for the compliments..She has had one calf..the heifer in my profile picture..been flushed once purebred simmy and is bred back to Manchild for a first of June baby...better be a blue roan heifer too..lol... I'll post pictures tomorrow of the heifer in front of her..She's a Dream On x Goldmine heifer we bought in Denver..

LinZ