new pic of LSF Step It Up VIDEO ADDED

Help Support Steer Planet:

LSF

There were several comments about this bull after Louisville so thought I would post our newest picture of him.  Semen shares are available.  Domestic, as well as Canadian and Australian, semen will be available.  We are also working on a video which hopefully will be ready for viewing tomorrow.  He's a Step Ahead out of a Red Vision cow.

Attachments

• LSF Step It Up Jan 2011 small.JPG
    LSF Step It Up Jan 2011 small.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 229

justintime

LSF said:
There were several comments about this bull after Louisville so thought I would post our newest picture of him.  Semen shares are available.  Domestic, as well as Canadian and Australian, semen will be available.  We are also working on a video which hopefully will be ready for viewing tomorrow.  He's a Step Ahead out of a Red Vision cow.

Are you taking him to Denver? If so, I'm really looking forward to seeing him again. I thought he was the 'real deal' in Louisville.

justintime

I agree that he looks like he has come on well since Louisville. After seeing his mother, I am certain I followed my instincts and bought a share as soon as I saw him. He was the first animal I looked at when I walked into the barn at Louisville and I blought a share before I looked at another animal. I have never done this before, but after walking through the barns a few times, and coming back to see Step It Up again, I was certain I had bought into a good one. I did not get to see him show in Louisville, but I will be at ring side in Denver. Good luck with him!

LSF

Thanks, everyone, for the compliments and well wishes!  We really appreciate how well this bull has been received and value the opinions of our fellow breeders.  I believe I have answered all PM's.  Looks like the trip to Denver could get a little rough, weather wise.  We'll find out soon enough.  We wish everyone safe travel!

Latest posts