*New Pics* Competitive April Heatwave-Who/Traveller Show Steer (OHIO)

Help Support Steer Planet:

CoatsClubcalves

CoatsClubcalves said:
CoatsClubcalves said:
Here is a very easy fleshing, easy feeding Steer that's deep ribbed and big topped, with a monster quarter in him. He's out of an Original Heatwave/Who Made Who bull and our Traveller Purebred Angus Dam (she's available for your viewing here on our farm). We've worked with him since late August and my daughter showed him at a local Jackpot in September...he really is Super Broke!
We took him to MSU's Large Animal Clinic for hoof trimming on Nov.10 where Dr. Ames as always done a fantastic job.  
The family that comes to see him in person we feel will agree that this is a Really Good Steer and he has a Very Bright future!
This steer is an easy feeding individual and we're confident he will work great for the July and August fairs. For the later fairs he'll need to contunue on the growing ration for awhile. He's the kind of individual that will finish in the 1250 to 1300 lb. range.  
We no longer retain our best calves as our kids are now in College so we look forward to sending this calf to a family that will give him a Good home and get the most out of him.
He currently weighs approx. 750 lbs.
He's been double vaccinated and wormed.

Located in Ohio 50 miles west of Toledo, Ohio near the Michigan and Indiana lines.

monica

howdy just wondering if you still have calf [email protected]    very interested n serious what his weight now    can u also leave me a # so we talk about him  thx

indiansprings

CoatsClubcalves said:
Here is a very easy fleshing, easy feeding Steer that's massive in design with a deep rib, big top, and a monster quarter. He's out of an Original Heatwave/Who Made Who bull and our Traveller Purebred Angus Dam (she's available for your viewing here on our farm). We've worked with him since late August and my daughter showed him at a local Jackpot in September...he really is Super Broke!
We took him to MSU's Large Animal Clinic for hoof trimming on Nov.10 where Dr. Ames as always done a fantastic job.  
The family that comes to see him in person we feel will agree that this is a Really Good Steer and he has a Very Bright future!
This steer is an easy feeding individual and we're confident he will work great for the July and August fairs. For the later fairs he'll need to contunue on the growing ration for awhile. He's the kind of individual that will finish in the 1250 to 1300 lb. range.  
We no longer retain our best calves as our kids are now in College so we look forward to sending this calf to a family that will give him a Good home and get the most out of him.
He currently weighs around 700 lbs. and has been double vaccinated and wormed.
Priced at $1500.00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWD-IeSYBtk

CAN YOU CALL ME AT 386-426-9108

Located in Ohio 50 miles west of Toledo, Ohio near the Michigan and Indiana lines.