New picture

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ruchian

Here is another picture of my steer.  He isn't set up, clipped, brushed or anything.  It was raining at the time so he is kind of wet.  I was going to put a butt shot up as well but didn't get any good ones.

Attachments

• IMG_0364_edit.jpg
    IMG_0364_edit.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 484

Ruchian

Yeah.  I keep my steer at a place down the road from my house.  The family that lives there built it a generation or two ago and ran it for a while.  Now they just raise commercial cows and sell  some to people thatt are just starting to show.

renegade

The red steer i bought looks a lot like him except a little longer and a little less belly and my friend has the half brother to him and they look like twins. I wonder if they could be related cause the guy we got the steers from goes all over buying calves. He buys based on how well he thinks the carcass will turn out cause he has them from weaning/yearling until slaughter and gets paid, when hanging, according to how big the ribeye is

renegade

I have no clue  :D. This guy has hundreds of cattle and doesnt keep track/care about breeding. I dont think he would make many friends on here though cause he wont buy roans unless (josh) a kid that buys from him EVERY and gets first pick of black calves specifically asks for them. I guess they dont have as great a carcass to him