New pictures of milkman steer (update hes sold)

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Here are some new upclose pictures of the August milkman steer

***update he is now sold- We still have the June Heatseeker steer, just as good just black, please check our website for more.

Attachments

• MilkMan.jpg
    MilkMan.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 590
  • MilkMan2.jpg
    MilkMan2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 596
  • MilkMan3.jpg
    MilkMan3.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 598
  • MilkMan4.jpg
    MilkMan4.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 586

TJ

That's a pretty nice calf... I liked him before & I like him now.  I don't know what you are asking for him, but that would make someone a really good calf. 

red

wow, is he deep! I've not done any research on Milk Man, might look into him!
(thumbsup)
Red

Jill

Chelsea Spencer is showing one that is really nice, and has done a lot of winningl.

shortyjock89

Very very nice steer, I bet he gets a lot of looks from visitors!!  Sorry if this is hi-jacking the thread in any way, but has anyone seen heifers out of him?  Just based on this guy, I might want to use Milkman, but I've always been told to never breed for a steer...anywho, if anyone knows anything about that and also Milkman's pedigree, could you please PM me?

Jill

http://www2.semexusa.com/beef/beef.aspx?breed=CC&ID=1557
here is the were I found him

doubled

TJ said:
That's a pretty nice calf... I liked him before & I like him now.  I don't know what you are asking for him, but that would make someone a really good calf. 

Thank  you we raised him so we are pretty proud of him, Kurt has seen milkman as he has helped one of the owners some in Texas,
we will definately be using him on our cows again. Im not really sure how much he is asking, he has had alot of lookers, if you are really
interested please pm me and I will give you a phone number.  His disposition is really good. All broke and ready to go.

doubled

Jill said:
We are getting ready to flush to him, have you seen many out of him?
I think my son has seen several out of him as he has worked for one of the owners, you can get ahold of him personally if you want,
just pm me I will give you a number. 

doubled

TJ said:

Thank you we appreciate it, since we raised him we of course love him.  He will be a good one we think, or we hope, we really want him to go to a good
home to be shown alot.

doubled

Not sure if update worked so added this reply, the milkman steer is now sold- going to Texas I believe- we still have the june heatseeker he is just as good just black

Attachments

• June%20Heatseeker%20steer%201_small.jpg
    June%20Heatseeker%20steer%201_small.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 423
  • June%20Heatseeker%20steer_small.jpg
    June%20Heatseeker%20steer_small.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 415

cattlejunky

(clapping)Congrats on getting the milkman steer sold.  I hope you will keep us updated on how he does in the show ring.

doubled

We raised the milkman steer yes, the black heatseeker we acquired.