New purchase

Help Support Steer Planet:

FarmerWanna-Be

Really like him. Lots of muscle and body volume. Good length of body too. Very deep flanked. If I could change anything about him I would clean up his neck but thats getting really picky.

The Show

You've got a good calf. I love his hip, and his bone is adequate. I would like to see a little more depth of rib, stretch his front end out just a touch, and clean up his brisket. Nonetheless he will still be very competitive.

AndersenClubCalves

Thanks for all your comments. I really like him and am looking forward to getting him home and on some grain. Do you think a sweat collar would help clean his neck up a little bit?

The Show

I'm not too concerned with his neck personally. It won't hurt, but it won't help much either. What I don't like is his brisket and a sweat collar won't help that.

OH Breeder

Really like this guy. He looks really soft made and easy feeding type calf. I wouldn't worry about his neck that much its not that bad. Some of it will fill as he grows. Great set to his legs good bone. I think he is okay on rib depth and lenght of body. He is right there. When you get him on grain and free choice hay you will notice a huge difference. Nice prospect calf.