new Red update

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Red called this morning.  Still in hospital but feeling well except being bored.  She's hoping her blood work will finally level off and she can go home.

Just thought I'd let you know how she is!  Let's hope she's home soon!!! (clapping) (clapping)

txshowlamb

Good to hear that thanks (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel)

Simmymom1

Thanks Gidget for giving us the good news, I know she is going to come out a much stronger person ( if that is possible)  (clapping)

CPL

It's great to hear she's doing well. It's weird not seeing her posts on here. We will have to have some kind of Steerplanet party for her when she comes back.

TJ

SD said:
I can't wait for her to get home ( ;D). Surprise, surprise!  <alien>

Glad that she may be coming home soon!  I like Red & wish her nothing except the best!

Cowboy

Thanks Gidget, I haven't had th epleasure of being on here much lately -- it's been real busy and now the hot weather is making for even longer days.

Make sure Cathy knows this family is pulling for her, and we will be excited for her to get home -- tell her she had BETTER take it easy too -- or we will just comeout there and sit on her till she gives in!!!

Thanks for the update -- sure am glad to hear!

(thumbsup)

Terry

Davis Shorthorns

Glad to hear that she is doing well and I am sure that everyone here cant wait for her to come back. <party>

ELBEE

For Red, (and everyone)

King Davids Prayer in the 31st Psalm:

Lord, I trust in You alone. Don't let my enemies defeat me. Rescue me because You are the God who always does what is right. Answer quickly when I cry to You; bend low and hear my whispered plea. Be for me a great Rock of safety from my foes. Yes, You are my Rock and my fortress; honor Your name by leading me out of this peril. Pull me from the trap my enemies have set for me. For You alone are strong enough. Into Your hands I commit my spirit. (The Living Bible)

Great things are a-commin'!

justintime

Glad to hear that Red is doing so good.  I could not keep up to her, on here before, so I am wondering how I will ever keep up with the " new improved" Red now!

GWShowPigs

WOOHOO! <party> We all knew that she would be better in a matter of days/weeks. I am sure that she will be back to herself in a few days. I can't wait to see her start posting again. I say we throw a gigantic party for her! Who's with me?  (pop)