New Red Update

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Talked to a very upset Cathy this morning.  The procedure they did yesterday didn't work so today they are doing another surgery.  She's due to go into surgery at 4:00 Ohio time.  She was so excited about the possibility of going home.  This turn of events was really hard on her.  Let's all take a moment at 4:00 and send her our prayers, well wishes, and thoughts.

She wanted me to express how much she appreciates all the cards and well wishes.  She new we all loved her but was taken back on all the ones she's gotten so far.  Even people she'd never dream of sending her a card has and she was SO touched.

I sure do miss my friend guys... :'(  Let's keep the cards and prayers and thought of good juju sent her way!  Thanks!

Simmymom1

(angel)  Thanks for the update Gidget, I just wish it was better news..... God Bless Red, she has been through so much.  I will be watching my clock  for 4:00 and I will send her good thoughts and more good prayers at that time. 

DLD

Yes, thanks for the update. I hate that she has to have another surgery, but I pray that this one sets things right. Definitely sending all our thoughts, prayers and good juju.

I'll be in the dentists chair at that time, so I'll spend it thinking good thoughts for Cathy instead of thinking about that drill, for sure.

txshowlamb

Well I fell really bad that I havent found time to make a card for her just a series of unfortunate events for me also well Iam going to try really hard to get a card out but still my prayers are with her...... (angel) (angel) (angel) (cow)

fluffer

I didn't read this until today (8-20) but I am still thinking about her and praying that the surgery fixed everything and she will be home soon.  (angel) (angel)

Fluffer

justme

She left me a message this morning.  She feels so much better.  She said if all goes well until Dr. comes, she may go home today!!! <party> <party> <party> <party>

I sure do miss her!

Latest posts