New River Cattle Ad

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortdawg

The July issue of Shorthorn Country is the Herd Reference issue so it is the biiggest of the year usually. This is our ad for 2007. The article was an added bonus.

Attachments

• New%20River[1].pdf
    207.8 KB · Views: 645
  • New%20River%20article[1].txt
    13 KB · Views: 703

red

Really nice Shortdawg. I'm just amazed at the cattle produced by this board.

I posted the article on the other thread in case anyone wants to read it. It is very good.

Red

shortdawg

Thanks! Debbie Hoge really did a good job. She printed everything just as I told her , just from notes. We talked for an hour and a half on the telephone. The magazine also has a pic of my family and maybe a cow or two. I haven't gotten my copy yet.

red

for those that don't get the SCJ.

Attachments

• shortdawg.jpg
    shortdawg.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 410

DL

shortdawg said:
The July issue of Shorthorn Country is the Herd Reference issue so it is the biiggest of the year usually. This is our ad for 2007. The article was an added bonus.

VERY NICE  - Can't wait to get my Shorthorn Co - I assume they have a picture of you next to a fabulous cow?? ;D

ShortyJ13

i looove DW Whitey Floyd
& a very cool article in shorthorn country!
i opened it up and was flippin through & was like "hey ive seen this calf before.." then i saw the New River Cattle article and thought " Oh Yea! "
haha, i love this board​

shortyjock89

shortdawg said:
Thanks a lot ! We were really excited about that opportunity.

I bet you were, that whole article is good and your ad is awesome too.  It's nice to put a face and a name to people on these boards..other than just a white steer and a screename lol..

shortdawg

Thanks I'm sure we'll cross paths someday. FYI, the cow in the article is a full sib to the Hurricane bull Cagwin is promoting.

shortyjock89

shortdawg said:
Thanks I'm sure we'll cross paths someday. FYI, the cow in the article is a full sib to the Hurricane bull Cagwin is promoting.

If you go to the NAILE this year, I'll make it a point to come by your stalls.  It looks like exciting things have been happening for you.  It's good to see some Shorthorns in the South!

shortdawg

red said:
for those that don't get the SCJ.

OK - there are three calves that appear to be white in this ad - how many are truly white ?

Sorry ! Scroll up to view the ad

Posted this in reference to color question on the post about the Greenhorn's Sale