New Shorthorn Sire!

Help Support Steer Planet:

DCC_Cattle

Here is our new AI sire...TRIPLE PLAY. See him on display in the Genetic Pathway at the Ohio Beef Expo. He is sired by D&D Metro and a Double Vision cow. He is TH and PHA FREE! Birthweight was 82#.

Attachments

• TP.JPG
    TP.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 332

wyatt

he looks like his structure is funky not bad but idk he looks different in his leg set i like his rear end tho i will be looking forward to seeing him.. <rock>

** edit

now that i look a 2nd time he looks like w.o.w in the picture and i remember him having a weird leg setup to but still structuraly sound

ShowmanQ

feeder duck said:
What is Metro? I like him!!! Who will have semen on him?

Jeff

Hey Jeff -
Metro is a HD Bloodstone x WHR Della Daisy. I have attached his picture below. Bob Agle owns him.

As far as Triple Play, Durbans bred and raised him and are keeping him for use in their herd. Hopefully we'll have some semen to sell on him at the Ohio Beef Expo. Semen will be available through Durban Cattle Company, we are also going to be talking with a couple distributors at OBX about possibly carrying Triple Play. Thanks for the interest!
Quinton

Attachments

• Agle0006.jpg
    Agle0006.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 431

mark tenenbaum

DCC_Cattle said:
Here is our new AI sire...TRIPLE PLAY. See him on display in the Genetic Pathway at the Ohio Beef Expo. He is sired by D&D Metro and a Double Vision cow. He is TH and PHA FREE! Birthweight was 82#./// Really like his pedigree and his dam, ,is she related to that really good Last Chance from about 8 years ago? Im a stckler on BWS-if he was that small at birth how is hw made from behind? O0

J

JTM

Very nice! He looked good at the Ohio Beef Expo. I have a full sib cow to Metro. I remember seeing Metro in Denver and I think I like Triple Play a bit more. Good luck with hiim.

DCC_Cattle

mark tenenbaum said:
DCC_Cattle said:
Here is our new AI sire...TRIPLE PLAY. See him on display in the Genetic Pathway at the Ohio Beef Expo. He is sired by D&D Metro and a Double Vision cow. He is TH and PHA FREE! Birthweight was 82#./// Really like his pedigree and his dam, ,is she related to that really good Last Chance from about 8 years ago? Im a stckler on BWS-if he was that small at birth how is hw made from behind? O0

No, I don't believe she is relation to the Last Chance.
Triple Play has more than adequate muscle expression from behind. He came small at birth, but really started to explode as he got older.

wyatt

after seeing him in ohio i would use him he is cool he is very thick and really hairy