New Smoke to Look at: Congrats to Freddy on raising him!

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

A little over a year ago, I posted a video of the Fall Carnac smoke calf that the Fred Ranch(Freddy on SP) was selling.  Looks like the new owners are now promoting him.  Looks great Jamie, Congrats on raising a good one!  The original name was Gun Smoke!  He is now promoted as Muddy Water!  Hit the Show Circiut link below, He is on page 57 of the new April issue.

LINK: http://theshowcircuit.com/

The video of him as a calf at the Fred Ranch is below!

http://www.fredranch.com/multimedia/videos/cattle/7/gunsmoke--.wmv

Tony

RSC

hairy said:
Is this the bull that sold in Nebraska Classic for like $2200 to $2400?  If so what a buy!
No, This one sold on Fred's fall calf private treaty bid-off a little over a year ago.

Tony

RSC

Here's a scanned copy of the Add pictures of Muddy Water!

Tony

Attachments

• Muddy Water 1.jpg
    Muddy Water 1.jpg
    658.8 KB · Views: 443
  • Muddy Water 2.jpg
    Muddy Water 2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 404

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
Hey thanks  Tony , we are pretty excited an Chambero told me that he has a great home at the Tuckers , who have a lot of experience showing.  His full brother sold earlier this year at Jacob Tusa's , an I couldn't believe how a good clipping job changed him, he had all kinds of hair on him.  Have three full sisters that are last fall calves for sale , an also a couple other fall Carnac. Also have three full sister to SmokeBomb , but after seeing this new bull Muddy Water I might keep them so I have something that would work well with him. More brothers an sisters in the cooker .

Eberth

If he is in Howdy's  place you couldnt ask for a better  home. His guys know what they are doing. Congrats

CAB

Quickly walked through the Hawkeye bull barn last night, and this bull caught my eye. I had to get in and get him up. I was impressed. He is complete smoke bull that sure warrants concideration IMO. Nice bull Freddy. Brent