New steer opinions

Help Support Steer Planet:

Deena

Just got this guy last Saturday so I don't know much about him yet. Do know that his sire is Heat Wave and that he found out that he can get out of his pen if the gate is slightly open( found this out the hard way this morning and had to chase him around the High School's barn for an hour) He is for a late September fair.

Attachments

• moomooo 012f.JPG
    moomooo 012f.JPG
    220.3 KB · Views: 758
  • moomooo 018f.JPG
    moomooo 018f.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 748
  • moomooo 021f.JPG
    moomooo 021f.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 739

dori36

Deena said:
Just got this guy last Saturday so I don't know much about him yet. Do know that his sire is Heat Wave and that he found out that he can get out of his pen if the gate is slightly open( found this out the hard way this morning and had to chase him around the High School's barn for an hour) He is for a late September fair.

I resized one of them for you so we can see the whole steer!

Attachments

• moomooo 012f.JPG
    moomooo 012f.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 658

dori36

Deena said:
thankyou thought that i resized them enough but i guess not

Glad to help.  I find that if I keep the pics at or below about 660 pixels across, they're big enough to get a good look but they still fit nicely in the space.  Nice, thick steer, btw.

Deena

Not really an update on my new steer but, we just got the results from the carcass competition and i got 1st place!! i was so surprised because i only got second place in my market class
the picture below is of my steer

Attachments

• P1070431e.JPG
    P1070431e.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 367

knabe

Deena said:
Not really an update on my new steer but, we just got the results from the carcass competition and i got 1st place!! i was so surprised because i only got second place in my market class
the picture below is of my steer

what were the specifics?