new web site / calves for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

dhr

i'm not real computer savvy, but let me know what you think about the site and the calves

TJ

http://www.diamondhranchtx.com

TJ

I have high speed DSL & your site is taking a pretty good amount of time to load on my computer.  Maybe it's a temp. glitch.  But if not, it might be your webhost/ISP.  I looked at your source code & you have some code that may be slowing it down too, but it's not enough to be the whole reason... it's the pics that are loading slow.  I'd seriously consider sizing down the pics to help with the speed.  I would not have mention it, but you'll want to keep your customers happy, especially those with dial up!   

FYI, I just tried it again this AM & it took almost 3 minutes to load the sales page completely.  My receive light was lit up the whole time too... & I've got DSL that usually will download a page with a bunch of pics pretty fast. 

If you have any questions or need any help... PM me.  I'm not an expert, but I am a "do it yourselfer" who is getting a pretty good grip on this whole website building stuff.   

red

it took me quite a while to download it too. Really shouldn't take that long w/ high speed. you might want to check into that. Your pictures might be too big for the site. Very pretty girl by the way!

Red  (clapping)

dhr

i changed the picture sizes, not sure if it helped. i will try to post some here and see what happens.

Attachments

• Rose April 08 002.jpg
    Rose April 08 002.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 429
  • Rose April 08 009.jpg
    Rose April 08 009.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 431
  • rb 007.jpg
    rb 007.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 433

red

much better but still slow. not sure why. you might talk to Jason about it. He's a computer guru & can help you out.

Red

dhr

i think i finally figured out how to get the pictures sized . should be faster now . try the website again and let me know

http://www.diamondhranchtx.com