New York Giants ... World Champions!?!

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

Jill said:
I think it was an absolute disgrace to see the coach leave the game before it was finish, I know it was just a formality, but for those of use that try to teach our children that poor sportsmanship is not acceptable, he set an awful example.

Totally agree, especially after the Patriots were blowing everyone out all year, running up the records and justifying it by saying we play the full 60 min.  Yet, when they are about to lose he runs off the field.

If I was interviewing him after the game, I would have asked him why he left the game early.

SKF

That was a GREAT game!!!!!  (clapping)

knabe

the game reminded me of the way the colts acted before the game against the jets in super bowl III.

jason

knabe said:
the game reminded me of the way the colts acted before the game against the jets in super bowl III.

I wasn't around them, but most people said that was the biggest upset in Superbowl History.  It also is a big deal, because it showed that the AFL could compete and beat the NFL, setting up the merger.

AAOK

knabe said:

My thoughts exactly!  I would have liked to see Welcher (from OKC) win the MVP.

All commercials  -  http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads

Latest posts