Newbie on Board!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

WintersShowCattle

Hello to everyone! My husband and I own a farm called Winters Show Cattle, located in Lesage, WV.  Linnette Jessie from Jessie Cattle Co. and also a blogger on SteerPlanet.com (Linnette Jane) introduced us to the website.  We have currently a small herd of registered shorthorns and club calves.  We show and compete at our county fair in Cabell County, North American Livestock Exposition and KY Beef Expo in Louisville, KY,  Columbus Beef Expo in Columbus, OH and at the WV State Fair in Lewisburg, WV. 
    I am new to this so it may take me a while to get used to the website...but I'll play around the learn how things work.  So glad to be apart of the steerplanet.com network!! We hope to make new cattle friends and acquaintances!!"

LT

(welcome)
You are always welcome at this site.  You will find everyone very helpful! <party>

RSC

(welcome)

Just think of the Steer Planet as your online Cattlemans Coffee shop!  You will gain pleanty of Knowledge, hear Some gossip,witness a few squabbles,recieve  some hugs and gain many friends!  (clapping)

Welcome,

Tony

Hofstatter Farms

Welcome to Steer Planet, I am fairly new to it myself but if you have any questions at all let me know and I will sure try to answer them.  (welcome)