Help Support Steer Planet:

BIGTEX

Ditto. Welcome back Angusboy! It's bad when you can't understand the question.( including many other posts) Have you ever seen more posts with nothing to say? It must be nice to have the summer off!

ShowmanQ

Angusboy,
Although it seemed to be a genuine attempt to create a different alias, for you to be taken totally serious and not figured out within reading the first 3 or 4 words of your posts you must make some changes on your word usage and what not. Not to be offensive, but I am going to give my honest opininon. When you first joined I thought you would get a lot from the board and would truly enjoy being on here, however it seemed you would reply to evey post that was on here, and not really have anything to say. One word respnses and repeating what has already been said does not make for a good post, come up with something genuine.I know that everyone want to reach the elusive "grand champion poster" status ;) but get there on your own time and get something out of the board. If you are serious about giving the board another shot you should come back as your original alias and not worry about what has happened in the past. People on here are forgiving for the most part. Think about it.

inthebarnagain

ShowmanQ said:
Angusboy,
Although it seemed to be a genuine attempt to create a different alias, for you to be taken totally serious and not figured out within reading the first 3 or 4 words of your posts you must make some changes on your word usage and what not. Not to be offensive, but I am going to give my honest opininon. When you first joined I thought you would get a lot from the board and would truly enjoy being on here, however it seemed you would reply to evey post that was on here, and not really have anything to say. One word respnses and repeating what has already been said does not make for a good post, come up with something genuine.I know that everyone want to reach the elusive "grand champion poster" status ;) but get there on your own time and get something out of the board. If you are serious about giving the board another shot you should come back as your original alias and not worry about what has happened in the past. People on here are forgiving for the most part. Think about it.

AMEN

BCCC

hampshire and bluebutt 15 said:
I'm not Angusboy he lives two houses down from my house
OK see now your making up stuff  :'(  We have already figured out that your DJ the same DJ that was angusboy, so just stop lieing and get ahead of yourself and go back to your original name.

inthebarnagain

im not anugsboy he lives two houses down from my house

That would explain the quality of his typing and punctuation, they go to the same school, someone should fire some teachers.

BCCC

inthebarnagain said:
im not anugsboy he lives two houses down from my house

That would explain the quality of his typing and punctuation, they go to the same school, someone should fire some teachers.
Haha lol!!

inthebarnagain

Sorry, I will be nice.  I am just getting geared up for our county fair next week.  LOTS of kids needing knots yanked in their tails there.  Mine has already had the "behave yourself" lecture.   

txshowlamb

Ok I'am not taking sides here I;am neautral but bluebutt I think you could have come off with something better thatn "he lives two houses down" if this is angusboy please just come back as your original account and don't lie to us. We do all make mistakes, maybe you will get more respect if you just work on a few thingd like spelling and punctuation. If you come back as the original please just fix that stuff, we will forgive you as this forum is now getting off of the topic of what the forum is ment to be used as. We are not here to fight but to learn from each other and their experiences so everyone lets justs top fighting and get a little more respect for each other. Angus we would love for you to come back on your original account as long as you are respectful and use better spelling/punctuation. If you have any comments or disagree please personnal message me. Thank You txshowlamb

JbarL

hapsbb15..when i was 15 ...alll the cattle knowldge i got was from 3 men.....all cattle directions/discussions/ and futures were based on 2 things....health and avaliable food supply ..........in reflection i would say the time given "planning" there cattle operation probally only went about 3 to 4 months in the future.....these 3 men shared/ gatherd and reflected over cattle decisions and then acted on them......any successes that were made..........were .probally by mistakes they made along the way....making a succesfull operation a literal life time of "trial and error".....to even obtain an averge herd......yoiu and your neighbor angusboy1 have a great oppertunity as young men to observe and seek answeres from the folks that are on the  rising side of the curve here......sometimes an overload of information can distort our objectives.......somtimes its the simple basic information we have to share.....ie....your neighbor angusboy1 just had a calf die of a predator attact in his pasture.....now you two, living so close and all, dont need a computer/ web  link to share that kind of critical information to each other....hence you are working together to solve a problem that is directly related to both of yours future and current investments.....a simple participation trophy/ ribbon at a show may seem like a faliure or injustice sometimes....but as young men you and angusboy1 need to realize that the gentleman or lady that is handing you that simple participation torphy/ribbon at a show/ parade/ exibit ......really do realize youir efforts/ and uderstands the time and commitment you have made as young men and women for this or that event and are truley proud of you and your efforts....they want to see youi secced and enjoy the life more than you may realize now..........and they are behind you and recogonize your commitments more than you may recoginze......same with the folks here....i came here looking for answeres to  a health question....needless to say the answeres to my questions were in a critical part of the curve at the time.....i read many different opinons of the direction i was interested in, and in the mean time i  found  the most valuable resourses  avaliable in the medical / technical/ and cow sense  areas i ever imagined on this site....it has truley shaped the direction of my efforts .......you and angusboy1 are really lucky to live and operate so close to each other.....i think if you two get together we may find some of the basic answers your looking for....i have always found answers here.....more times than not it was simp;y from reading the posts and replys........good luck and welcome to steer planet....jbarl