Newer Updated Pics of my steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

garett

I posted some pics a while back and some people said he needed to be clipped, so i took advantage of one of the semi-warm days we were havin and cleaned him up. I just went down his neck and back, and did his tail and butt a lil.  So now tell me what u think--better or worse comments  Hes out os a PB Angus cow and the bull All In

Just remember that i took these pics, on my own so they sure arent gonna be the best

Im sure the pics are goin to be super giant, so could someone help me out by re-sizing them

Attachments

• Steer 010.JPG
    Steer 010.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 316

KDSC

index.jpg

index-1.jpg

KDSC

He kind of looks like my daughters angus county fair steer that she is showing this year (If I rember what he looks like ;D) I would also say take soem more hair of the back of the tail head and leave a little more on the very top of it so it will look like he has a squarer tail head

garett

First of all, thanks for the resizing
I'm kinda aimin for our county fair(in Sept.) and some other smaller shows in the area, Yea the tailhead cliiping, thats one of the areas where i struggle most--just not for sure how to do it completely yet--but im still kinda learnin
I am totally committed this year, years past my steers havent been that well-i show what we got,  I try to get out there as much as possible--especially on those few warm days we've been havin, but with all the basketball games this winter i deffinitely havent got out there as much as I've wanted, seasons finally startin to wind down though--I'm so ready for that!!

Garett