Next bull for Hall of Fame?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Any good ideas? Was thinking either Maine or Shorthorn?
Of course could be anything!
Hereford, Charolais, Gelvie lovers- give me your bulls!!!!
Plus why you are suggesting them! also helps if you can tell me where to find information on them!

Red

DL

Did AA Black Gold 500 fade from contention?

red

Nope,but I want some pictures!  I'm still working on using him. also am looking at one of the Improvers for the Shorthorns. We ca do a breed more than once too.
What about Sugar Ray?

Red

red

I'm also looking for old pictures of bulls. Especially Sugar Ray, Black Gold & others.
any ideas or help would be great!!

Red (welcome)

justme

Popular Haven Smithbilt.  His bloodlines have been in some of the best animals in our breed in my opinion. (cow)

red

you know guys, I'd never object to anyone else doing one themselves for the HOF!
Knabe, DL or Elbee would all be great! So would Telos or Oh B!

Red (passing the buck)
gee, maybe I would make a great politican!!!!

DL

red said:
you know guys, I'd never object to anyone else doing one themselves for the HOF!
Knabe, DL or Elbee would all be great! So would Telos or Oh B!

Red (passing the buck)
gee, maybe I would make a great politican!!!!

OH Red - you are soooo cute!! I have pictures of Smithbilt, Red Alert, Cunia and friends, Strutt, Polleroid as a baby (fancy that) and a host of others but I can;t find a picture of Black Gold. I am also fond of Smithbilt, but before I do a bull I have a few other tasks - besides who gave you all that good info about LYJ!?

red

Why you did DL! (cow)

Just thought if someone else wanted to try their hand at it! I think Knabe is getting something ready.
It was just a thought. Figured people get tired of me sometimes! ::)

Red

garybob

Angus, my boy would be QAS-Traveler, seconded by PS Powerplay. The ol' Victor Bull kept Polled Herefords in the commercial sector during the Continental Invasion, and, Bold Ruler firmly established Simmental's place as a multi-use breed, and, JDH Manso..... IS..... Brahman breeding. Brinks Exacto is the common denominator in Brangus genetics ( even today). Monkey, is the sole patriarch of Santa Guertrudis.

farmboy

THE AWSOME BUCKIN BULL' BODACIOUS
ALSO I WAS WONDERIN IF ANYBODY HAD ANY PICS OF POWER PLANTS SIRE TWIN CREEK ETULASON A.K.A. STREAMLINER
OR ANY OTHER PICTURE OF WHO[/iINSTEAD OF THE SAME OLD PICTURE. (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (cow)

DL

Now we did LYJ - and although Bodacious could buck he was a mean son of a gun and did not (IMHO) have the class of LYJ, he did however have some rather awesome sons...I believe I have a Streamliner picture somewhere...no Who ...dl

Latest posts