NFL Playoffs

Help Support Steer Planet:

supersteer

AFC

Baltimore Ravens (11-5) at Miami Dolphins (11-5) (winner to play Pittsburgh) Sun, 1 PM ET, CBS
Indianapolis Colts (12-4) at San Diego (8-8) (winner to play Tennessee) Sat, 8 PM ET, NBC

Tennessee Titans (13-3) and Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) BYE

NFC

Philadelphia Eagles (9-6-1) at 3. Minnesota Vikings (10-6) (winner to play Carolina), Sun 4:30 PM ET, Fox
Atlanta Falcons (11-5) at Arizona Cardinals (9-7) (winner to play New York), Sat, 4:30 PM ET, NBC

New York Giants (12-4) and Carolina Panthers (12-4), BYE

bcosu

supersteer said:
AFC

Baltimore Ravens (11-5) at Miami Dolphins (11-5) (winner to play Pittsburgh) Sun, 1 PM ET, CBS
Indianapolis Colts (12-4) at San Diego (8-8) (winner to play Tennessee) Sat, 8 PM ET, NBC

Tennessee Titans (13-3) and Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) BYE

NFC

Philadelphia Eagles (9-6-1) at 3. Minnesota Vikings (10-6) (winner to play Carolina), Sun 4:30 PM ET, Fox
Atlanta Falcons (11-5) at Arizona Cardinals (9-7) (winner to play New York), Sat, 4:30 PM ET, NBC

New York Giants (12-4) and Carolina Panthers (12-4), BYE

ravens over the dolphins then lose to the steelers
colts over the chargers then lose to the titans
titans over the steelers just because they can run the ball so well but the steelers slow down their rushing attack in the first half.

philly over minnesota riding the momentum over the dallas game then they beat carolina
cardinals over the falcons in a high scoring game then lose to the giants because brandon jacobs runs wild with derrick ward
giants over philadelphia again

titans win the superbowl because they are more physical and they stop the run better than the giants do

Davis Shorthorns

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!  If Peterson can get going he could be hard to stop.  I say Minnesota over Philly.  I think that the Titans will win it all. 

bcosu

Davis Shorthorns said:
GO VIKINGS!!!!!!  If Peterson can get going he could be hard to stop.  I say Minnesota over Philly.  I think that the Titans will win it all. 
i don't think that tavaris jackson will play safe enough to let them win. with A.P. on the team they could win any game but i think philly is hot.

austin

Titans-Giants. I know they're one seeds, but they both run the ball so well that it's tough for me to pick against them  ;D

Davis Shorthorns

cbcfarms said:
Davis Shorthorns said:
i don't think that tavaris jackson will play safe enough to let them win. with A.P. on the team they could win any game but i think philly is hot.

I know but I can dream can't I??? ;) <party> <party>

shortyjock89

The Cardinals looked GREAT today.....for the Cardinals....I think they may be in trouble next week...they get either NYG or the Panthers. 

Lets go COLTS! I can't believe I said that, but I HATE the Chargers.

simtal

I can't believe the cardinals won.  I thought ATL would kill 'em. 

The only thing you can count on is that any team can any team on any given sunday

austin

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
The Cardinals looked GREAT today.....for the Cardinals....I think they may be in trouble next week...they get either NYG or the Panthers. 

Lets go COLTS! I can't believe I said that, but I HATE the Chargers.

We're totally on the same page there.  (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup)

austin

simtal said:
I can't believe the cardinals won.  I thought ATL would kill 'em. 

The only thing you can count on is that any team can any team on any given sunday
That's why I like the NFL. It isn't the case in college with teams like USC and Florida who get the best talent annually.