NiCE SHOW STEERS!!!! COMPETATIVE!!! PRICED TO MOVE!!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

zack_langley_cattle

i have several nice steers for sale!! PLEASE CALL!!!! ZACK! (913)370 3293! top 3 pictures are of the same steer!!! he is a monopoly, at the kansas beef expo he stood 3rd to a 50,000 steer and got a look to move above him!! the pictures were taken as is! i just walked out and took a few pictures! i am asking 4,750for him!! the other two i am asking 1,250  and they are both early april calves!!! the black and white steer is sired by a hereford and out of a direct hit cow and the other black steer is a mossy oak out of an angus cow. they are all really nice and need to move!!!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 181
  • GetAttachment2.jpg
    GetAttachment2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 165
  • GetAttachment3.jpg
    GetAttachment3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 153
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3,828
  • hereford steer 281.JPG
    hereford steer 281.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 197

KCF

Very niced set of steers, a set that should not be overlooked! If you are looking for a good calf that will be compettive then look  no further.

WBar Farms

Everyone i talked to him those 2 black steers are still for sale. Im suprised those 2 are dang good i would but then if i didnt have one already.  These steers got a future.

MorMad

Those two black ones are good. In fact I keep hoping that Zach gets what he wants out of the top one so we don't have to show against it all year.  ;) Seriously you will have to look a long way to find one to beat him.

zack_langley_cattle

Might be willing to work with those prices!!! PLEASE  text me if interested!!! Going to denver and could probably get a ride for them to be delivered out there!!! Thanks Again!

MotoMojo09

Hey Zack please txt me back i would still love to work something out!!!!

KCF

Pic of the Monopoly steer shown at Kansas Beef Expo

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 61