Nicest calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

zak

What has been the nicest steer/heifer/bull that you have seen all summer and fall and also add who owns the calf.

Zak

red

I loved Gidget's young bull Mucho Dinero. As far as heifers, there are so many really good ones out there in all breeds it makes my head swim.

Red

zak

Also if you have pics of theses calves please post them.

Zak

nck21

Garten Cattle had a really nice Milkman steer.

Attachments

• milkmansteer.jpg
    milkmansteer.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 1,026
  • 925 milkman.jpg
    925 milkman.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 1,027

SweetJ09

Only went to two sales this year, the best steer i saw i bought lol He is a sunseeker steer. Purchased at the Becraft Sale.

Attachments

• new2.JPG
    new2.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 730
  • new.JPG
    new.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 719

justme

here's the calf cathy is talking about.  He's a maine bull calf.  March...champion bull at MO State fair 4-H show and he and his mama were champion cow calf pair in 4-H and open show.  He's for sale.  He'll be at the Royal if anyone wants to check him out.  He's a Major's Money Man x Majors Delilah (HAA Stockman x Calberta Hustler).  Weaned from first calf heifer at 680#

Attachments

• mucho2.jpg
    mucho2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 979
  • cowcalf pair mo state fair.jpg
    cowcalf pair mo state fair.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 1,359

shortyjock89

Gidget- He just keeps looking better and better...he was really nice at Jr. Nationals, and I thought his mom was awesome!  I can't wait to see your Royal pics, I wish I had a Maine herd, I still think he could get pretty popular as far as semen sales and more banners go.

vet tech

Im being very baised and I know that  (lol). But I havent seen to many yet this year. This picture was taken a month ago but he has a bunch more hair and is more filled out now. He isn't as straight legged as the pic makes it seem.

Attachments

• calveeeees 016.jpg
    calveeeees 016.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 516
  • calveeeees 020.jpg
    calveeeees 020.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 523

doubled

Ok since we are braggin- the milkman steer just doesnt have many faults
and the heifer is the soundest Ive seen

Attachments

• Milk%20Man%20tony.jpg
    Milk%20Man%20tony.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 535
  • 14%20kadabra%20xray_small.jpg
    14%20kadabra%20xray_small.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 488

farmerboy317

justamom said:
OK since we are braggin- the milkman steer just doesn't have many faults
and the heifer is the soundest Ive seen
that is a nice lookin heifer and probley the most soundest one i have seen this summer

SweetJ09

zach said:
Jay you stole that calf for what you paid for him, hes nice

lol Yah Zach,  excited to see how he fills out, , hoping to keep that hair growing   O0 and get him setting up better for the MSU winter show. 

justme

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Gidget- He just keeps looking better and better...he was really nice at Jr. Nationals, and I thought his mom was awesome!  I can't wait to see your Royal pics, I wish I had a Maine herd, I still think he could get pretty popular as far as semen sales and more banners go.

That second picture was right after Labor day.  He's getting clipped Sunday so I should have new pictures then.  He's been sick with a temp around 106 degrees.  Has had two I.V.'s and still has a temp every now and then.  Funny thing is he's never went off of feed.  So he's filling out nicely.  Cann't wait to get him healthy and get him out again.  Thanks for the nice compliments.

CAB

Have any of you you used the Milkman bull or seen very many? He is kinda on our radar. Thanks, Brent