"NO BULL" Bred Hfr Sale catalogs....

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbh

For those of you asking if the catalogs were out yet.....they were mailed 1st class on Thursday.....so you should be receiving them if you haven't already.

If there's anyone that would like one, you can p.m. , text or email me your address and I'd be glad to send one out. [email protected].

EVERYTHING is bred to SEXED FEMALE SEMEN this year and most of the breds are Sim/Angus, with about a third being registered or registerable.  BY FAR....the BEST set we've EVER offered for our 10th Anniversary sale.

THanks, Brad.

greenbean

We will be making the trip down this weekend.  It should be a pretty good time, and there are lots of nice looking cattle for sale too!

jbh

Hey.....

Hope everyone that can will either come down or tune in on edjecast.com for our 10th Anniversary NO BULL Sale Saturday.  I'm NOT JOKING.....this is by FAR and AWAY the BEST SET of maternally bred sim-angus females(and a few crosses) I've ever seen assembled.......and yes they'll be affordable....I PROMISE!

It rained and rained and rained here in IOWA SOUTH and we didn't get any individual video's of the heifers......BUT......I'm gonna try something different.....I'm filming footage of the whole sale process for the weeek and putting it up on www.youtube.com/jbradleyhook.......just for fun.  I've got 30 years experience doing this.....and sometimes forget that it's NEW and INTERESTING to some still.....so we'll see how it goes.  The first installment is up now.

I'll be filming on my Flip Mino at the sale barn tomorrow and probably won't be able to edit much....so that should keep it intersting......IF YOU want particular footage of any certain lot numbers....please email me at [email protected] and I'll do my best.

ALSO......for all you techy's.......www.qik.com.......allows you to stream live video from your cell phone (if it has video capabilities).  I've been messing around with that too ....@ www.qik.com/jbradleyhook.  WHY?  Not really sure...but it is really cool to be able to stream live from your cell phone from ANYWHERE!  Later, Hook.

ps:......On the subject of my youtube channel.....I wanted to give EVERYONE a HUGE THANK-YOU that has checked it out.....it hit 50,000 video views this week! (since mid-May).  Keep watchin' and I'll keep tryin'!  Thanks again....I believe we're on to something!

wsc

Brad really like your barn vidoes and all you done for the campbell family that was great,  your barn vidoes give a lot ideas for people like me to improve there show barns i have watched all the vidoes you have put up and cant wait to see the sale vidoes.    you keep makin them ill keep watchin them                        Hope the sale goes good for ya

Show Steaks

i seen there was a handful of females out of a picasso/habenero bull do you have any info or a picture of this bull

jbh

Show Steaks said:
i seen there was a handful of females out of a picasso/habenero bull do you have any info or a picture of this bull

He is an AWESOME lookin bull in real life......I took some pics on my cell phone....but that was about two cell phones ago.  He's good enough I may try and promote him.

jbh

wsc said:
Brad really like your barn vidoes and all you done for the campbell family that was great,  your barn vidoes give a lot ideas for people like me to improve there show barns i have watched all the vidoes you have put up and cant wait to see the sale vidoes.    you keep makin them ill keep watchin them                         Hope the sale goes good for ya

THANKS!

SWMO

I thought that the videos did the heifers justice.  Very beautiful set.  Best wishes on your sale.

greenbean

I thought the sale went very well.  The high seller was lot 4 at 28,500.  The sale was very even from top to bottom and I don't know if you really could have gone wrong with any female on the sale.  Other than the top 5 everything hung in there pretty affordable.  We will be back next year for sure.  We are very pleased with our purchase at the sale. 

afhm

Brad is there any chance you could post the sale results for those of us that were unable to attend?