no bull!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I am starting to think I'm not going to see a bull calf this year too! So far I've had 6 heifers this year. Have one more cow yet to calve. That makes 12 heifers in a row. No bulls last year either.
Probably after this year I'll never have another heifer again!
My "former show heifer" calved yesterday. A day early. She would have had it on her own but the one front leg was twisted under & she wore herself out trying to get it right. Calf was up nursing within 30 minutes. She's all black w/ a little white under her belly. Very small but hadn't weighed her yet. She a Gold Club x Rosie & the bull was Rowe's Currancy. Yes, she'll get tested because mom is a PHAC.

(clapping)  Red

red

A new record for us! 70 pounds. Can't believe we've finally gotten one that small!  (clapping)

Red  (cow)

justme

Red, We are the opposite.  We had ANOTHER bull yesterday...backwards but the calf is doing ok.  But remember Red, we all know your full of BULL (cow)lol just kidding

were at 15 bulls 5 heifers lol

milkmaid56

my family's tally is thirty bulls and fourteen heifers for the calving season...  we've been castrating non stop!  (cow)

farmboy

3 BULLS, 4 HEIFERS, VERY EVEN. LOST 120lbs HEIFER. USED A PIVOTING 2x4 TO PULL THAT BEAST(NO CALF PULLER :-\) COW WAS O.K.