No Worries Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

3GenCattle

I have seen some very nice looking No Worries calves on Twitter and other social sharing sites. I realize most of the calves are out of TH carrier cows. What kind of body types is No a Worries working best on? Has anyone seen/had any No Worries from non carrier cows?

HMF

I have a few on the ground out of sim and sim cross cows this year.  They were all bull calves, so I can't tell much on the type of females he makes.  The steer calves I have are all real nice calves super hairy with some chrome.  None of them are what you call a great one, but all of them are good calves that should find the show ring.  If I had to make a breeding suggestion based on these few calves, I would say breed to smaller frame cows cause he doesn't seem to down size much.  All my calves have some leg to them.  I do recommend him and I will be using him again this year, just on smaller cows.

HMF

My biggest calf was 85 pounds, 6 days over due out of a big simmy cow that has some birth weight to her.  The lightest calf was 77, everything else was in between.  I used him on all second calvers or older, I've never been one to use clubby bulls on hfrs. 

Latest posts