Norforlk Results?

Help Support Steer Planet:

iowabeef

Saw some of the results from the Norfolk, Nebraska show but was wondering if anyone had complete results....Pretty good numbers and the judge for teh heifers was outstanding....don't remember her name but was from Ft. Collins, Co.....

Show Steaks

heifer judge was brutually honest, you could tell what she thought of each calf as she walked down the line by her facial expression, she did do a real good job and was not hard on the eyes at all, never did hear her name just "the female judge from fort collins"

jimmyski

I am assuming the Judge was Krisha Custis. She is an extremely talented livestock evaluator. I've seen her judge numerous Swine and Cattle shows and really excels at both species. She judged for Butler and Colorado State and is now a Regional rep for Moormans feeds. Krisha not only does an outstanding job evaluating livestock but also is extremely good with the kids as well. If you're looking for a good, honest person to evaluate your show and can afford to pay someone to travel, then it would be worth your while to give her a call.

Jim Latoski
Colby Community College
Livestock Judging Coach

iowabeef

Not sure if that is who it was or not because I think they said she works for ADM.....is Moorman's part of ADM?  She was brutally honest and that is exactly what I liked about her.  She gave her opinion and had reasons to back up each of her decisions and not with stock answers......she knew her stuff....