North Colorado State?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Mueller Show Cattle

Sounds good in my opinion. Hope it goes through as I am for it and can understand the people that live in those counties wanting away from the views of people in the large cities such as Denver that imposed stricter gun control and making marijuana legal. For those folks in those counties, I hope they get it. Those are rich counties also with the oil and gas, if they get it, I am sure the counties that the cities such as Denver are in will throw a fit cause all the money they will loose from the oil and gas in the counties wanting to secede from the state.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/07/09/effort-to-create-new-state-called-north-colorado-grows/#.UeA6fCjMOOE.facebook

knabe

We can't have choice.  No one should be able to live apart from those they disagree with.

One group should be able to continually exert their morality on others.

Others should pay for the consequences of others actions.

GoWyo

The northeastern Colorado counties would make a great addition to Wyoming.  They should be asking to redraw the state boundaries and it might be a simpler process.

Mueller Show Cattle

GoWyo said:
The northeastern Colorado counties would make a great addition to Wyoming.  They should be asking to redraw the state boundaries and it might be a simpler process.
Totally agree GoWyo, they would be a great addition to our state and have the same views as a lot of us in Wyoming. We were talking about that on facebook that Wyoming should just run our state line a little south to include these northern Colorado counties into our state.

obie105

If you guys redraw boundaries maybe Illinois can get rid of Chicago too.

GoWyo

Most of Washington would like to get rid of Seattle, points of California north of San Francisco would like to be a separate state, Eastern Oregon would like to be rid of Portland, etc.  No doubt most of the Nebraska Panhandle has a lot more in common with Wyoming than it does with the Lincoln-Omaha end.

hamburgman

GoWyo said:

Would Wyoming gain more members of the house or still be stuck with one?  That move might reliably make CO a blue state and result in the loss of a Republican House seat.

GoWyo

hamburgman said:
GoWyo said:

Would Wyoming gain more members of the house or still be stuck with one?  That move might reliably make CO a blue state and result in the loss of a Republican House seat.

Probably still be stuck with one.  Rough search looks like there are maybe 350,000 people in the northeastern counties.  Add that to 576,000 in Wyoming and we would still be shy of a million.  Montana has a million people and still has only one representative.

RyanChandler

knabe said:
We can't have choice.  No one should be able to live apart from those they disagree with.

One group should be able to continually exert their morality on others.

Others should pay for the consequences of others actions.

Talk about laughable.  How can you trust you're neighbor to act responsibly with a high capacity auto loader, but you can't trust him to act responsibly w/ pot?

knabe

-XBAR- said:
Talk about laughable.  How can you trust you're neighbor to act responsibly with a high capacity auto loader, but you can't trust him to act responsibly w/ pot?

i do. you are just to dimwitted to figure it out.

RyanChandler

Big M Show Cattle said:
Sounds good in my opinion. Hope it goes through as I am for it and can understand the people that live in those counties wanting away from the views of people in the large cities such as Denver that imposed stricter gun control and making marijuana legal. For those folks in those counties, I hope they get it. Those are rich counties also with the oil and gas, if they get it, I am sure the counties that the cities such as Denver are in will throw a fit cause all the money they will loose from the oil and gas in the counties wanting to secede from the state.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/07/09/effort-to-create-new-state-called-north-colorado-grows/#.UeA6fCjMOOE.facebook

How can you trust you're neighbor to act responsibly with a high capacity auto loader, but you can't trust him to act responsibly w/ pot?

Gargan

A high capacity auto loader is not a mind altering drug. A stoner behind the wheel worries me more than my neighbor with an ar-15 in his safe

RyanChandler

Show stopper 95 said:
-XBAR- said:
To dimwitted or too dimwitted?

No matter how its worded your still a dimwit I think everyone would agree on that

Your or you're?  Oh the irony..

Actually, the majority of Americans share the position I hold.  I'll put my credentials against yours any day of the week. Or any 27 yr old on here for that matter.

knabe

-XBAR- said:
Your or you're?  Oh the irony..  just like a good lib, straight to the straw man character assassination.

Actually, the majority of Americans share the position I hold.  I'll put my credentials against yours any day of the week. Or any 27 yr old on here for that matter.

here's one of the polls you agree with right?

Landslide: HuffPo poll shows Americans overwhelmingly support abortion ban after 20 weeks, 59/30