Not cattle related...Well kinda is!

Help Support Steer Planet:

thats funny

These are just some of my pictures I drew when i was board one weekend.  Hopefully you guys like them, i am putting them on here just to see what some of you think about them.  Which one is ur favorite???? My favorite is the face, or the one with the eye.

Attachments

• calves 1.JPG
    calves 1.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 164
  • CSF 1.JPG
    CSF 1.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 415
  • EYES 1.JPG
    EYES 1.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 129
  • herf steer 1.JPG
    herf steer 1.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 143

ROMAX

They all look really good i especially like the head shot it looks like you probably put the most time and effort into that one.Idon't know your age but when i was younger that was what i did was draw cows ,i would draw them and even make up pedigrees for them, keep up the good work you;re well on your way.

TK Show2win

Hahaha.... Yeah, I kinda still do that, draw some really nice bulls, then some females and make a herd with detailed pedigrees. Nice drawings!!

cowz

I liked the"Eyes" one the best.  I also really liked the "herf. steer".  Keep drawing!

CAB

I wish that I had some of your talent. I seriously couldn't draw a good stick man. You could do some design work by the looks of these. I like the Eye also, 2nd favorite is the bald faced pic. Brent

justintime

You have some natural talent! And you have a great eye for proportions.Many people can draw, but they have a difficult time keeping all the body parts in proportion. Keep doing these drawings as it could become very important to you in the future. I remember my dad used to work with a brand inspector who was always drawing in his spare time. He was encouraged to draw more and eventually it became his soul source of income. He now is internationally famous . If you have ever seen any of Bernie Brown's work, you would agree that he made the right career choice.You have been given a gift... make sure you use it.

AAOK

GREAT JOB, thats funny!!!!!!  Do you study art?  My wife taught Jr & Sr high art for several years.  She isn't a very good artist, but a very good instructor.  She took a lot of her students to contest, where they could analyze a lot of amateur work.  As others have said, you have talent.  With the right guidance, you could make a great deal of money doing what you enjoy.

austin

(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

(thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup)

TJ

Austin said:
(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

(thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup)

Ditto

(clapping)  (thumbsup)