Not Related..

Help Support Steer Planet:

micpanda

I was wondering if ya'll could pray for me and my little sister. I am 18 and my little sister Jessica is 15. We were on our way out to check on are cows that are located about 10 minutes away, We were in a car accident which was located about a mile from our house. God was definitely watching over us, i have a seatbelt burn i have to put ointment and gauze on and wear a soft neck brace because i have a fractured vertebrae. My little sister has a broken pelvis(broke on both sides and in the front) a displaced hip, she had a cathater hooked up and a tube running through her nose and a blood clot. The blood clot was taken care of and she had surgery this morning. She is doing much better but please keep the prayers coming, it means a lot and is appreciated.

Thank You
Mickayla Lyons
TMJ Show Cattle

firesweepranch

You are both included in our prayers. Keep us posted on how your sister does. How long will she be in the hospital?

CAB

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you both have a full & speedy recovery. Glad that you both are OK.

micpanda

We are both in the process of recovery things are starting to look better each and everyday! My sister was able to come home last night, she will have to have in home care for a little while just because of her movement and hip. Thank you for the prayers,  we appreciate it!