nutt n butt business

Help Support Steer Planet:

JbarL

how do you all think nutt n butt business works on angus cows vs. strictly  business ?  friend told me i should "ask around", and see what others thought as well...steers/replacements?.....thanks in advance .....jbarl

jbw

I like the Nutt-n-Butts better, longer, prettier fronts, and more milk.

OH Breeder

One of the bigger sales this past January or February had quiet a few two and three year Nuttin' bred cows. From what I understood is he made great base for clubby cows to breed back for steers.

SEA

How is he for depth of rib, and muscle shape and thickness, compared to Strictly Business?

cdncowboy

Haven't seen a pile but from the ones I've seen the real strength is the females, plenty thick enough, lots of middle.  The bulls seem to be a bit dirty fronted and just not quite as eye appealing - still plenty of meat in them though.  Have also been told they are great in the temperament department as well.

DTW

From the ones i have seen i would take the nutt n butt over strictly business for the females.  They are sounder, good bone, hair is good depending on her mother.  And work from what i have seen for raising show steers and heifers.

Show Steaks

bump... is he worth spending the extra money on semen ive never seen a calf just bred heifer and older