Nasc

EXT
http://www.universalsemensales.com/detail_angus.php?angus_id=258

vs

Strictly Business
http://www.cattle.com/semen/bulls/Strictly+Business.aspx

DLD

simtal said:
like this should be remotely close..........

I'm presuming you mean that EXT should win?  And he prob'ly will, and that's okay with me, I know there are far more EXT offspring out there than SB's.  But I've had several (offspring) of both, and I can tell you that the SB's have made me alot more money than the EXT's...

DLD

I'm not knocking EXT or why anyone else would vote for him,  just saying why I didn't.

shortyjock89

Never had a calf from either bull, but I've worked on a lot of SB's, and seen a lot of EXT's, and SB fits the bill for me...but I'm not an Angus guy either..

showsteerdlux

We use Angus bulls on commercial cattle and I have also broken alot of purebred angus calves. With that being said, I will Never, I repeat never put many ext genetics in my herd simply due to the fact that they are nuts. Getting stomped and kicked in the head 5 times by a 5 weight heifer that had ext in her one generation back on daddys side and 3 generations back on dams side cured me for good.
I have also seen some very pretty made SB momma's and the steers aren't bad in and of themselves.

Cattledog

This is a pretty close one.  I think the only thing that makes me question EXT is how much stuff his offspring destroyed on our farm.  Dispostion wasn't one of his finer qualities! :eek: