NWSS Results Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

LoVeShOrThOrNs

For those that don't know me (since I don't make it on here too often) I am box6ranch's daughter  ;D. We showed in the Shorthorn show as well as the Prospect Steer show this year at NWSS and I wanted to know who else showed and how y'all did!!!! Also....how long has everyone been going to or showing in the stock show?? This was my 6th year showing and probably my 13th year going. Hope to hear from everyone!!

shorthorngirl2010

Went with Bear Mtn again. 6th in the junior angus show, 8th in the open show w/ my May heifer out of Owyhee.  Won our class with the pen bulls <party> 2nd year going, 1st year showing.  learned A LOT!

WBar Farms

LoVeShOrThOrNs said:
For those that don't know me (since I don't make it on here too often) I am box6ranch's daughter  ;D. We showed in the Shorthorn show as well as the Prospect Steer show this year at NWSS and I wanted to know who else showed and how y'all did!!!! Also....how long has everyone been going to or showing in the stock show?? This was my 6th year showing and probably my 13th year going. Hope to hear from everyone!!
I showed in the prospect as well got 7 in class out of 20 and grand came out of it.  Loveshorthorns you had one heavy steer dang what was he like 1100 something thats crazy.

LoVeShOrThOrNs

Haha yeah he is a BIG boy....weighed in at 1,115!! Our cattle had a strain of lice so he lost a lot of his hair and unfortunately you can tell with all white cows....and when we brought prospects in both my heifer and steer got sick so I couldn't even show the heifer!! GRR. But yes he is huge I'm sure come May he  will weigh in around 1400...sadly.

box6rranch

WBar Farms said:
LoVeShOrThOrNs said:
I showed in the prospect as well got 7 in class out of 20 and grand came out of it.   Loveshorthorns you had one heavy steer dang what was he like 1100 something thats crazy.

He's our gentle giant. He is a full brother to our bull and tame as a puppy dog. I think he's going to pasture for a month or so and then we'll bring him back in. Thought the prospect judge was pretty decent but on my daughter's way out he called our extremely white pb shorthorn steer a Charlois, we all did a double take. Is it really that hard to tell the two breeds a part? We don't seen to have a problem with it, especially since they are built so differently. Oh well, glad to be home and glad you did well.