Oh Administrators......

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

Hi Guys - one of the great things about the planet (or should it be Planet) besides all of us great people is the ability to do all sorts of things....but I think it may also be part of some of the miscommunication - ie you read the last thread of a 7 page topic and react...too time consuming to start at the beginning - esp with land line - is there a way - with the click of a button (should we be able to do everything with a click of a button?) to "show text only"? so you could read the post and know the poster and catch up....I don't know if it is technically feasible...I don't know if it is a good idea - but here it is just the same!

knabe

sort of a faster way to skim through word game.  it would allow viewing more of the thread without changing pages, and allow scrolling.  good for people on land lines vs T1's like me.

Ozraptor

A neat solution may be to display the messages in reverse order - with the most recent post first and the original post last - swings and roundabouts maybe

avagoodweekend - Jack

red

Gee, Jack - that is actually a good idea!
I guess i just hit new & it brings up the posts I haven't read. If I need to go back & reread some then I do but I don't go through all the posts to get to the last one.

Red

red

AhHa! might have it solved!
Go to your profile page
go to: Look and Layout Preferences
scroll down & you will see a section that allows you check if you want the most recent post at the top!

See if that helps any.

Red