Ohio AGR

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

I heard Farmer had the maintainer.  Lots of controversy on the other boards over the heifer show.

red

Shannon Farmer said they had reserve over-all. If it was their red heifer I LOVE her!
They also won the Hereford classes.
There always is a lot of controversy over every Ohio show. Especially AGR. It's not a BEST show so you have a lot more fitting done. Last year they slammed Randy Daniels & said he didn't know cattle. I looked at his sale cattle & that man knows cattle. It's really embarrassing to be from Ohio & hear all the gripping.

Red

MAMACOW

Heifer show
Grand -Schnoors with xbred
Reserve Payton Farmer with maintainer
Angus- one of champion hills
Chi-Kayla campbell
Hereford -Payton Farmer
maine-Brock May
Shorthorn-Winegardner
Appex-Lacey Murray
On anthoer site there is alot of complaining, however the same ones that did well in Lima also did well here, they said it was set up, well I personally got aalong ok and I dont know or have any connections to sankey.

MAMACOW

The black maintainer that payton showed in lima she was fourth overall in one ring and reserve in the other, she is a clean whiskey out of a stockmen 365 cow.
We left the red heifer home she got sick at beef congress.

OH Breeder

Irregardless of what people think, Farmers ALWAYS do a nice job fitting and bringing them to the show. When they come they are ready. From what i have seen of the sale cattle they sell- it seems as though the also raise high quality stock.
I wish would have been able to make there. But, there is always AGR.
The LIttle Cedar Heifer of Winegardners is a pretty good rip.