Ohio BEST Program

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

We all know there are a number of buckeyes on the planet. So, what is everyone, or their kids, showing in the BEST program this year? Steers/heifers/breed? Might be fun to see who is showing what and to track their progress.

ShowmanQ

ShowmanQ said:
We all know there are a number of buckeyes on the planet. So, what is everyone, or their kids, showing in the BEST program this year? Steers/heifers/breed? Might be fun to see who is showing what and to track their progress.

I guess since I asked, I should answer :)))
We have a fallborn Shorthorn heifer, and a Shorty Plus steer

savaged

Market heifer and a Chi-Maine heifer we bought at the Bainridge sale....  IF I can get past the goofy and discouraging respiratory issues we have been fighting for three weeks now! 

OH Breeder

We aren't in the best but

Two Crossbred Steers
Two Appendix Shorthorn Heifer
Shorthorn Heifer
Percentage Simmi
Maintainer

char

lets see.....i think we will be showing a chi steer, maine steer, 2 xbred steers, aob heifer, and a simmi heifer.....lots of work....but we have three kids showing this year....should be fun....char

Nasc

My oldest daughter plans on taking this cross bred steer to a few shows this year.
index.php

My youngest {Not Old Enough For Best} will probably show this one at the Expo and our county’s preview show in April
index.php

Nasc

Hey ShowmanQ do you have any plans for the grooming competition yet?

ShowmanQ

Sure am (clapping) My brother may take his steer if they are not in state finals for football. A customer of ours is taking a calf we sold them, and I have about 4-5 others I  have been hired to fit. Looking for more work, if you know of any steers, hook me up. Seriously though, I will look you up next weekend. I would love to do the conest again, your girls were a TON of fun    (lol)