Ohio State Fair - Steer show predictions?

Help Support Steer Planet:

buckeye dude

Thought I would start a prediction thread for the Ohio State Fair Steer show which is August 7th.  It is always nice to hear who's steers are looking good and who everyone thinks is going to win.  There were several good steers that showed in the BEST program this year and it will be interesting to see how they all turned out. 

Nasc

Some of the good ones “Clark County” are out of the picture now because of winning their county fairs……….

I will start with DeFranks. They have won it two years in a row and to pull off the three-peat would be amazing.  A very nice hard working family.

Otts won the Expo so you gotta think they will be in the mix some way.

The Baldie Monopoly from Dave Sutherly was a personal favorite of mine this winter.
I don’t know the family’s name with the calf but that steer looked like he had plenty left in the tank to make a nice fat steer.

Others that should be in the hunt:
Macintosh
Clarks
Shoemaker
Utt

And of course a cast of others that I cant think of right now

buckeye dude

Seth Miller has the Sutherly steer and should be standing in that final drive,  I heard he looks good.  Not sure what DeFranks will have but you are right, they always have their steers looking the best they can look.  I don't know much about this judge so it all depends on what he likes.  If he likes them pretty the McIntosh steer will be tough to beat.  There are several others nice steers from the winter that will should look good. 

Nasc

rwb10 said:
Seth Miller has the Sutherly steer

Thats right I should have remembered that name.

Other ones to watch:

Klehm

Alexander

Harsh

Jones

Millenbaugh