ok heres a little game

Help Support Steer Planet:

strawroanlova

okbasicall il start off but saying what kind ofcow<or cows> i manily or only have.if you have th e same replie witha qoute and put your name, if youdont see your breed start a new replie or scroo till you find it.basicall ill the same breeders in the same reply box and letsse  what theres most of.ok ill start

blue roan

strawroanlova

TottenClubCalves said:
Blue roan isn't a breed that would be a shorthorn
yes i no but its also got limi and one other thing so, i only hve one cow and its blue roan, if i had more gthan one blue roan than id have shorthorns

AAOK

strawroanlova said:
okbasicall il start off but saying what kind ofcow<or cows> i manily or only have.if you have th e same replie witha qoute and put your name, if youdont see your breed start a new replie or scroo till you find it.basicall ill the same breeders in the same reply box and letsse  what theres most of.ok ill start

blue roan

I'm always up for a good game, but I seem to be missing something about this one.  First of all, could we speak English? Maybe we could even use proper grammer, and spelling. You TEXTERS are driving me nuts!!!!

Maine-Anjou

CPL

AAOK said:
strawroanlova said:

blue roan

I'm always up for a good game, but I seem to be missing something about this one.  First of all, could we speak English? Maybe we could even use proper grammer, and spelling. You TEXTERS are driving me nuts!!!!

Maine-Anjou

AAOK- I dont think this is texting, just poor grammar. With that said... I will never miss the opportunity:

HEREFORDS!