OKC Reining Futurity

Help Support Steer Planet:

coachmac

Is anyone going to the reining futurity in OKC or has anyone been?  Taking the family down for a "mini" vacation.  I know they are excited!  Are there any cattle sales (club or purebred) going on this weekend in that area?

coachmac

What are some other things to see/do in OKC?  I guess it doesn't have to be cattle related.  Actually, not sure if my wife would really want to see anything but the sliders anyway, but options are always appreciated. 

pjkjr4

coachmac said:
What are some other things to see/do in OKC?  I guess it doesn't have to be cattle related.  Actually, not sure if my wife would really want to see anything but the sliders anyway, but options are always appreciated. 

I think the OKC Thunder are playing in town this weekend. Also the Murrah Bombing Memorial is a "must see" in my opinion. The Cowboy Hall of Fame is a fun place to go to (I35 & I44 jct.). Lots of neat stores at the stockyards, and go get a steak at the Cattleman's Cafe. Bricktown is mainly the place for nightlife. If I can think of anything else, I'll let you know.

coachmac

knabe said:
any bets on someone other than the heatwave of reining to win, shawn flarida?

Ha. That would be a bet I would not be willing to take.  Kindof like betting against the weather changing from one day to the next here in Missouri.