Old shorthorn semen

Help Support Steer Planet:

REBShorthorns

I was going through some of my semen and was wondering if it was worth selling or if I should just keep it.
CF Trump
WHR Sonny
Cunia
Payoff
TCS Technical

shortyjock89

I'll buy the Trump and Sonny. Give me a call or PM

515 520 1972

Justin Olson

MDitmars

You have a decent bit of value there. you might look up cattle.com the values might be a little off but it will give you some sales history!

sizzler14

If it is the Orginial Cunia, I would be interested in it, you can pm me or shoot me a text 304-216-7379

MDitmars

I guess none of us really answered your question. Several of these bulls are note worth a few of them even to the point that most people don't ai to them but instead flush them. I would look up pictures and do some research on them decide if they are worth putting in your herd.

As a note a trump daughter brought high seller at Cates sale yesterday for $100,000. Granted this from a notable female line that they carefully selected for breeding and came from one of the most expensive sales in the nation.

My advice research and figure out if they fit in your breeding program and if they do use them carefully.

REBShorthorns

Thanks for the input. I know trump can make great calves but only with certain cows just like Sonny. I don't know much about the other bulls but I know cunia is seen in a lot of pedigrees including trump and Sonny. The cattle.com didn't give me much as far as price goes if I were to sell it.