One and Only

Help Support Steer Planet:

mooch

Big hipped , suprised by the hair and bone. A lot of baldies running around out of him . Like them

CAB

Ohio State Fair Reserve Grand Champion prospect heifer was a One & Only Red Brockle faced, picture of her on Wade's blog.

GFC#22

Cook Show Cattle has a really cool one and only steer forsale, he was grand at my co fair just go to cookshowcattle.com and go to forsale lot 5

LT

Here is the photo of the One and Only Steer from Cook Show Cattle
He has changed a lot since this photo was taken.  He gets better every day.
We have a video posted of him www.cookshowcattle.com.  We are happy with what One and Only did with this cow!

Attachments

• TAG5ONEANDONLYweb.jpg
    TAG5ONEANDONLYweb.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 210

Ohio1

cell phone pic

Attachments

• cellphone_pic.jpg
    cellphone_pic.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 215

showsteerdlux

Saw a cool calf out of a carrier heatseeker (prett O0y sure that's what she was) in ohio in the spring. The one we had born this spring out of a clean cow looks like a typical non carrier. Probably not enough hair, surprised though with the bone, which she does have. Out of a big bodied real correct nuttin butt cow and the big rib got passed down.

Dyer Show cattle

All the ones I have this year are good. 2 out of sunseeker 2nd calvers. Lots of power and hair. 2 really good ones out of Lucky break 3rd calvers that have more frame, just as much power but not as much hair as the sunseekers. They still have decent hair though. Bred all my best cows to him this year.

bluffcountrycattle

Blue25 said:
CM Livestock said:
what type of cows is he working best on???
Good question, anybody on here know?
When we started AI season, I called and asked how to mate him.  I was told he will do a lot of things well, based on the early calf reports, but was advised to breed him to more moderate framed females.  We really liked him at the stud, and decided to try him.  I liked his extra size and extension he had, compared to a lot of the other small clubby bred bulls.  Looking at several websites this fall with upcoming calves on the sales, there seems to be a lot of good One & Only calves pictured...with probably many more to get posted yet.  From those I've talked too, seems like the birthweights are very acceptable too...