Only in Texas!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

steermomintx

In south Texas we were at 85 degrees at 2:00 pm in the afternoon by 5:00 pm we were at 58 degrees and by 8:00 pm we were at 32 degrees with snow and sleet!!  Woke up this morning and it is 30 degrees with a blanket of sleet outside!!  All the roads are okay because it was so warm yesterday, I guess.

Kind of worried about the cattle because it was so warm yesterday, but I know they are tougher than we think.  I am still going to keep a close eye on the steers and heifers though.

Everybody up north I know this nothing to you all but for us it is crazy!! ;D ;D

txshowlamb

No kidding yesterday was beautiful I was so happy in the 80s then come to find at 5 its was getting cold had a FFA meeting at 630 of course they had it outside had to cut it short Hail was coming down shocked me at 930 the hail still falling then the snow jeesh its far too cold for me!
Brittney

Simmymom1

We had some sleet in Wharton this morning.....Gotta love that crazy Texas weather!   (thumbsup)

justintime

I guess I won't bother telling you what they are forecasting here for the next few days!!!! You probably wouldn't believe me. What you guys are talking about sounds like summer to what we are expecting!

afhm

CJC can you post a bigger pic of your Jigsaw heifer.  I am thinkning about using him some.  Thanks.

CJC

afhm said:
CJC can you post a bigger pic of your Jigsaw heifer.  I am thinkning about using him some.  Thanks.

afhm
Look at this date December 08, 2008, 02:32:50 PM on here i already posted her.

klintdog

justintime said:
I guess I won't bother telling you what they are forecasting here for the next few days!!!! You probably wouldn't believe me. What you guys are talking about sounds like summer to what we are expecting!

I'd definitely below you, we're in for a spell here as well.

CJC

Here in Monaville, Texas it is snowing and my kid are out there having fun in it. Doesen't snow here often.