Opinions on My Turn heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

tadpole

This is our my turn heifer we have and were wondering what people thought of her.  The pictures arent the best and she needs a hair cut again but they will give you an idea.  Let her have it... good or bad tear her apart!

Attachments

• DSCF2036.JPG
    DSCF2036.JPG
    371.2 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCF2033.JPG
    DSCF2033.JPG
    316.9 KB · Views: 196

OH Breeder

What is on the other side of this heifer as far as cow?
I think she has plenty of body and looks like she will be really deep. I dont think she has too much front at all. She has some flesh but not near what some of the simmi's I have seen. I think you will get along alright.

tadpole

She is out of a purebred angus cow by genetics by design 049.  She is a free martin though.  We sold her twin brother earlier this fall and still have this little gal.

tadpole

We actually raised her and she is for sale.  I think she would make a great market heifer though!

feeder duck

Clean up her front a bit for me that is  hard to breed out. Push her tail head down a bit. Add a notch of length in her hip. That is for a show heifer. As a cow I see maternal easy fleshing big bodied money maker.

Jeff

forbes family farms

Nice heifer. I would like to clean up her front a bit add a little length in her hip and maybe push her tail head down just a bit. What a great market heifer she would be.

AStar

Nice heifer. Have you checked her reproductive tract? Just because she was a twin to a bull doesn't set it in stone. We had one before that was fertile.

ruhtram

I would try this mating again because she would produce some good ones..Do you have a picture of her dam?