Opinions On Steer?

Help Support Steer Planet:

TottenClubCalves

I have this steer for sale but was just wondering what people thought about him. I really think he could be a great calf but everyone tends to like there own brand. Well rip him to shreds

DSC_0038.jpg

SFASUshowman

Whats the age and weight on this guy? And what are you asking for him?
I actually think he is a pretty nice steer!  Really strong, level topped, really square, seems to be adequate in his natural ase width, and he has a super long, clean, eye appealing front to him,  only area I might knock him is his body depth, but he looks to be fairly young so a lot of that could just be that he is young and green.  Sure there are probably a lot of em out there that can out horse this little guy, but he is not a bad steer at all.

zak

Personally i think he is a really good steer and is right where he should be for a may steer.

Zak

Bradenh

i agree with zak. he is a cool looking dude. right on track. 2000 is giving that calf away  (lol) good luck getting him sold

TottenClubCalves

Thanks showstopper thats what I thought, I figured 2000 was more than a fair price. Hopefully someone will nab this guy up and get him in the purple

SFASUshowman

He is a really nice steer, right where he needs to be, and $2000 is definately more than fair for that guy.  Someone should snatch him up pretty quick I would think

TottenClubCalves

No its just the photo, that unforgiven steer has plenty of flex and isn't straight at all. I'll try and get a better picture in the next few days.

Bradenh

oh yeah we have that problem, he just doesnt know how to stand right, just wanted to clarify for everybody,

bud

do you know the weight on the April calf and exact birth date I am VERY interested in him
thanks

fed_champions

Show stopper 95 said:
is he a little straighter in that back leg?

The first steer is really nice, for 2000, pm me i will be interested in him, the second steer i have no problem with soundness, please pm me a different pic of him, i think his lack of body is a growth spurt, if it is, i would be interested in him as well