opinions on this heifer!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bradenh

How's she bred?

Can you get more pictures?

Looks like a super thick ended, good boned, good haired type that looks like she's have a cool front end if you had a profile view

She strikes me like she may be alittle straight? Could be the angle. And I'm not one to nag on a calf for gut or capacity but for as big as her rear is she could possibly have alittle more natural capacity

She's a nice calf!

buckeye

I will try to get more pics... I just snapped this photo while I was checking to see if any were coming in heat.... she is an I80 x George

crushertown

Real thick end. Looks to be deep bodied from picture and looks absolute amazing through her front. Don't have a video to really tell but how straight is she through her back end. Can't see a lot of flex in a picture.

tuckercattle

I agree with everybody.  Real stout, square hipped.  Powerful on both ends, but needs some more depth and rib to carry that power throughout.  Love to see her down the road, she should mature really nice.  Plenty of bone as well. Nice.

t.tasker

What's her cow look like? I have an I-80 out of a hoodoo Charolais X sunseeker that looks identical to this heifer