Opinions Please

Help Support Steer Planet:

SSIMMENTALS

Hey Everybody,
This is my May 20, 2008, PB Shorthorn heifer. She's a RadioActive out of a Navajo x Dixie Chic cow. We purchased her from fellow steerplanet member Jeff Roy. Please let me know what you think. She's been shown 3x; breed champ all three; 4th o/a onc; 5th o/a once.
More pics coming soon
Thanks,
Sarah

Attachments

• Champion%20Shorthorn%20Heifer.jpg
    Champion%20Shorthorn%20Heifer.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 183

SSIMMENTALS

Thanks Brandisshortys. She's THF...PHAC

Attachments

• Dottie.jpg
    Dottie.jpg
    822.2 KB · Views: 148

shorthorn boy

Nice Heifer! Those Radioactive calves are pretty cool lookin. Good luck with her!

TJ

I see a lot to like about her.  She kinda reminds me of the Perfect Timing heifer that I got from Olson Family Shorthorns only I think that your heifer is a little deeper sided (which is a good thing). 

SSIMMENTALS

Thanks everyone. She's out again on the 15th, so wish me luck. I have been very pleased with her thus far, really does pretty well with the weather in Alabama as well; which came as a surprise.

Anyone got any breeding suggestions for this first time around. Not really familiar as I should be with Shorthorns, so was looking at going simmy on her this first time around. But open to suggestions.

Thnaks,
Sarah

Hofstatter Farms

SSIMMENTALS said:
Thanks everyone. She's out again on the 15th, so wish me luck. I have been very pleased with her thus far, really does pretty well with the weather in Alabama as well; which came as a surprise.

Anyone got any breeding suggestions for this first time around. Not really familiar as I should be with Shorthorns, so was looking at going simmy on her this first time around. But open to suggestions.

Thnaks,
Sarah
If you want to stay shorthorn on her I would suggest JPJ. If you dont care about crossing her i would use dirty hairy, we are super happy with our shorthorn dirty hairy crosses.

roycattle

Heifer looks great this family is doing an awesome job!!!  Good luck Sarah
Jeff Roy