Opinions Please

Help Support Steer Planet:

Josh

Hey Folks
Just thought i would put some pictures up and see what everyone thought. The first picture is Grosvenor Titanium 80P 303T a bull we have bred and raised hes a Reload out of a Boomer 29F cow he was Reserve Canadian National bull last year as a yearling. The second picture is Titanium again as a two year old at the end of July. The third picture is his full sister as a calf who again is a Reload out of a Boomer 29F cow. The fourth picture is one of the first heifer calves out of Titanium. And the fifth is another one of Titaniums daughters. We were just thinking about getting semen drawn on the bull and wondered what you guys thought about that idea.
Josh

Attachments

• Titanium Cropped.jpg
    Titanium Cropped.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 163

MYT Farms

I'd start cashing in on his semen. Looks to me like he'd be worth it. Nice bull and heifers there.

CAB

Very good cattle. I'd sure @ least put a couple of hundred units in the tank for a just in case something happens to the bull. He also looks good enough to try to promote although I'm not into the Herford breed per say, so I don't know how tough it is to get a bull used. Again, good cattle.

oakbar

Nice looking cattle!  I'm no expert on Herefords, but good cattle are good cattle no matter what color hair they're carrying.  In our area we seem to be seeing a resurgence of the Herefords as a popular breed again.  Good to see it!!

Show Steaks

i'm by no means a hereford fella but. i really like the first picture of the bull himself and the last heifer... i could see him becoming popular

OH Breeder

Looks like he has plenty of depth and his calves have a tremedous amount of symmetry. Very nice heifer. Looks like he puts some muscle in them and they have some quarter. Nice bull. We collected a bull we had just as CAB said so we would have a bank of semen for future use. It is pretty economical and he looks like he has all the right parts. Will you be posting additional off spring of this bull? WOuld  be nice to see what kind of bulls or steers throws.

Josh

Ya I will try to get some more pictures when i am home next. We are very pleased with how his calves are turning out they seem to be thicker than the average Hereford female. One of our good friends have 10 of his better maine cows bred to him so I think that will be intersesting to see.